Sunday, March 27, 2005

 

Sleep hath been restored the last couple weeks. The anti-allergy medicine I was taking seems the likely suspect. Know Claritin, no sleep. No Claritin, know sleep. At least for me it’s worked thusly. Sleep has been so delicious that I’m reluctant to leave the world of dreams. They seem so damn interesting, at least until I wake up, when they seem disappointingly banal. For example, I dreamt we named our intramural basketball team “The Solzhenitsyn’s” only because we felt if we lost at least we’d have the compensation of being able to say we could spell Solzhenitsyn (sp?). The world of dreams has that compellingly deep engagement to figmentary things.

• • • • •

Comments: Post a Comment

Desperately Seeking Retirement
   
..a situational comedy
 
Atom Feed
 


Powered By Blogger TM