Friday, May 06, 2005

 

I’ve written previously of my new cubical mate who is fond of making loud noises to clear his nose. The problem is I begin to anticipate. I get antsy if it’s been three minutes without a clearing. I want him to get it over with so that I can resume task.

My wife says there’s an Indian at her work who does the same thing so I’m beginning to assume it’s a cultural difference. I’m wishing, natch, that the cultural difference was something of a quieter variety.

I miss the privacy of my old cube. It was so dead late in the day that I felt sufficiently bold to change into my workout clothes there. Saved me at least a minute or two of time.

• • • • •

Comments: Post a Comment

Desperately Seeking Retirement
   
..a situational comedy
 
Atom Feed
 


Powered By Blogger TM