Friday, August 18, 2006

 

I’m carrying it in my pocket because I want His words close to me. It gives me a feeling of comfort and relish to have them there. I’m speaking of the wonderful “Word Among Us” which has been a godsend, literally. I sometimes I think I rely too much on this publication, as if I’m leaning on it instead of God, but why shouldn’t it be God who sent it to me? I greedily consume the daily readings, usually the first reading and the Psalm is beautiful both in the ornate way on the page and in the substance. The reading from Ezekiah was wonderful. Who knew Ezekiah was so good? What else is so good that I’m missing? http://www.usccb.org/nab/081806.shtml

• • • • •

Comments: Post a Comment

Desperately Seeking Retirement
   
..a situational comedy
 
Atom Feed
 


Powered By Blogger TM